Full program description
This certificate is intended for anyone who will be creating a course in MyClasses. This MyClasses 101 Series Certificate consists of a series of 5 courses for course designers that provide an introduction to MyClasses from a pedagogical point of view in the context of creating and maintaining a course. The purpose is to not only introduce you to the tools available in MyClasses, but why they are useful. Awarding of the MyClasses 101 Certificate requires earning a successful certificate of completion for all 5 courses.
The courses in the MyClasses 101 Certificate series are:
- Terminology, Features, and Support
- Assignments, Assessments, and the Gradebook
- Course Structure and Design Strategies
- Developing and Locating Instructional Content
- Communication and Delivery Strategies